Power Hour / Day Mindset Booster!
Your expectations of employees and their expectations of themselves are the key factors in how well people perform at work. When people believe that they can succeed and contribute, their performance then rises to the level of their own expectations - to create your best, most successful, superior employees. If an employee thinks she can succeed, she will likely succeed.
Consequently, any actions the Manager can take that increase the employee's feelings of positive self-worth will help the employee's performance improve.
*The success mindset
*How to use NLP at work
* Simple techniques to gain control of your emotions
*Developing successful beliefs and banishing the limiting ones
* The secret to communicating with just about anyone
* Easy ways to feel empowered, worthy and deserving of all life has to offer
* How to set achieveable goals that light you up
* Simple, every day steps to enhance performance and get more of what you want
Develop a success mindset for managers and staff alike, Either 1 hour power hour spread over 6 - 8 weeks or 1 FULL Day